5 Questions

From Sunday Brunch:

1. How many hours of sleep do average per day/night?
I'm a sleep-addict. I need at least 8 hours a night, 10 if I can get them and afternoon naps on weekends. Without that much I start getting nasty to people....

2. Are you a bed or blanket hog?
I don't get a chance to be! If I try I'll get bitten.... Two of my dogs sleep on the bed with me, and take up most of it. I have to make do with a sliver on one side. I have to grab enough bedding as I get in, before they jump up. Any attempt at getting more of the blanket or bed and the growlies start up.

3. Are you a sleepwalker?
Heck, no! Since becoming a mom I'm a pretty light sleeper and would know if I went walkies.

4. Do you have recurring dreams?
There was one a while back in which a ghost featured. It was the kind of terrifying dream where I actually was too scared to wake up. It's been a while since I had that one. One I have often and enjoy is "swimming" in the air, the faster you swim the higher you fly! Oh, to be able to do that in real life...

5. Do you talk in your sleep?
Not usually. The ghost dream above had me waking up with a lost-voice hoarse kind of cry for "help, please help!", but as far as I know that's the only time I've talked. Dogs haven't said otherwise.

0 comments: