Christmas Wish List

I've been making up my Christmas wish-list. I can afford to be materialistic, as it's unlikely I'll have Santa drop any of these off:

Laptop, top-of-the-range, with wireless internet connection and all the bells and whistles. (Will settle for second-hand laptop that works and a really long phone extension).

DVD player, surround-sound system, massive flat-screen TV and endless supply of free DVDs. (Will settle for little-known-Japanese-model DVD player that works with my 1980s 51cm TV, and one good DVD).

Digital camera - insane quality, unlimited disk space etc. (Will settle for being able to afford to develop 4 rolls of film taken with my ancient Minolta that weighs a ton).

Honda Civic or similar small fast car with good fuel efficiency that can take me from Cape Town to Johannesburg without even thinking of problems. Or one of those funny-looking electric cars that supposedly take you there and back for R400, but cost R300,000 to start with. (Will settle for cash for a major service on my 1984 gold Ford Sierra 2.0 litre ship, fixing up the bits that need fixing, and enough cash to pay for petrol-stops there and back).

Sugar-daddy to pay for the above, and then disappear without asking me for all sorts of strange things in return. (Will settle for a small portion of the lotto winnings).

See - I don't need much!:)

0 comments: