Oh Bugg..!

er.... Does ANYONE on this planet know how to debug IExplorer? It seems not - or if they do, they're not sharing.

I have been searching for answers, downloading hopeful-looking things, trying all this blonde brain can think of, and I'm still getting the type of script errors and "do you want to debug"s that make "comments" on some blogs just disappear...! It's been a frustrating few days and sometimes I wish I were a know-it-all...

And then there's the "send error report?" thing that pops up on my first browser opening each day, and now and then throughout the day - indicating problems with a programme I do not have!

Perhaps after all Microsoft's only purpose on this planet is to test our Christian experience!:) If we survive their error messages without turning bad, we'll be OK.

0 comments: