"Donkey" syndrome

This blogging thing still has me in awe. No-one's ever had the time or wish (apparently) to sit down and listen to what I have to say, and yet it seems folk actually read what I write here! The fact that there are comments speaks for itself.

And what's even more amazing is that mega-bloggers (you know, those famous folk who EVERYONE reads and links to) actually stop by here too occasionally! One has even said what I write is "refreshing".

As I result I think I have "Donkey" syndrome. Remember that scene in the movie Shrek, where the princess has just been rescued and thanks the knight and his noble steed? Donkey says "Did you hear that? She thinks I'm a steed!" with THAT look all over his face. He's suddenly more than he was a minute ago, more than just the donkey he knows himself to be.

That's me when the Big Bloggers stop by and say something. Donkey syndrome.

0 comments: