Flagged and Tagged

Just when I thought I was done for the day, Chitty went and tagged me!

Three screen names I've had: IntelliBlonde (in my online dating days!), mbainb, serenitydawn
Three things you like about yourself: not afriad to dream big, gorgeously blue eyes, eternal optimist.
Three things I don't like about myself: hips, thighs, cynacism.
Three parts of my heritage: sea-faring ancestors (which should say a lot!), survived the Rhodesian war, born of farming stock.
Three things that scare me: things with more than 4 legs & lots of feelers, losing my son, palpably evil nightmares where you're too scared to wake up and open your eyes - just in case it's real.
Three of your everyday essentials: g-string, contact lenses, coffee
Three things you are wearing right now: g-string, contact lenses, coffee - oh, wait! No, I'm not wearing coffee. Ummm... takkies! :) (YES, to work - I lack winter shoes and ain't gonna freeze my tootsies off)
Three of my favorite songs: Love Bites (Def Leppard), O Fortuna (original club mix), Fields of Gold (Sting)
Things I want in a relationship: someone other than myself (preferably), honesty, fun.
Two truths and a lie: I've felt up a total stranger on an airplane, I can play the flute, I have driven a train from Pretoria to Johannesburg
Three things I can't do without: fresh air, open space, sunshine
Three places you want to go on vacation: Amazon, Himalayas, Outback Australia
Three things you just can't do: breakdance, dive into a pool off a diving board, the splits
Three kids names: Shane, Kieran, Aravis
Things you want to do before you die: live, live, and live some more
Three celeb crushes: that "there can be only one" guy - Adrian Paul, Jean Claude van Damme (but only because of his feelable butt...), Brendan Fraser (as he appears in "The Mummy", but NOT in "George of the Jungle"!)
Three people you want to know these things about: Marc of Durbz Blog (because he claims he has nothing to blog most days), KellyWell, and Flip.

0 comments: