Churchy Thoughts

Every week, without fail, our neighbours stream past at an appointed hour in their church finery. (During this, we're to be found still pyjama-clad, indulging in a slow-food breakfast, but that doesn't form part of this particular train of thought. Or perhaps it does...)

Every week, without fail, this induces my brain into church-related thoughts. Lots and lots of church-related thoughts.

Later in the day I try for some personal God-time (doesn't always happen - sometimes we're out and about and lose track of the day's passing). Generally speaking, that induces more church-related thoughts. I try to read things from broad perspectives - those who enforce what I think, and those who challenge my perceptions. Then, generally speaking, I like to sit quietly and ruminate on various things - most often being interrupted by a dog stopping by for a scratch, or a rush to the Bird Book to identify a new species. Yup, more church-related thoughts were just happening before we were so rudely interrupted.

All these church-related thoughts have started to build up into a shelf-cluttering mass. Pretty soon I'm going to have to blog them, but they need sorting first.

Thank goodness for the "blog from MSWord" option recently made available. If you're into church-related thoughts, watch this space!

Keep watching... no, not yet.. keep watching... OK, come back another time and I'll have them ready to go. At which point I may either completely estrange some folk or make a whole pile more friends.

0 comments: