The Root of (most) Anger

I discovered quite by accident what's making me angry here at work, and it's so subtle and horrific (and true) that I'm too scared to blog it!

I never thought we'd have to deal with this kind of thing, not here. But have checked in with a few folk on the other end of the spectrum and they've confirmed it. It's actually got me in a state of shock, but I've seen it coming in little ways for years now. A lot of things suddenly make sense.

So what's a person to do? I've got no control over this nor can I help the situation in any way. It's so underhanded and hard to spot (unless you know what you're looking for) that no-one could be accused directly of either instigating or supporting it.

My head's in a mess on this one. I don't even know if I have the capacity to think it through, or should simply shrug it off.

For sanity's sake, I think I'll be shrugging. And exiting as soon as I can manage it.

0 comments: