A brief stint at work

I've got a lot to blog about for a Monday. But, after a weekend spent in bed - sick, my head is so thick I can't put strings of words together too well.

I have a lot of work piling up, so decided to come in for a while this morning and clear the desk, then head on home to rest. While my son is at his art lesson this afternoon, I'll be curling up in the back of the car with a duvet and pillow to rest!

No, I haven't seen a doctor, nor do I plan to unless I really can't shake this thing in the next few days. What I have been doing is over-dosing on vitamin C tablets, ViralChoice (a natural immune booster with all sorts of herbs and antioxidants in) and veggie soup with loads of garlic, onions, green peppers and tomato. Other than that, have been laying around most of the time, but trying not to sleep - day-time naps lead to night-time awakeness and the most horrific semi-awake dreams, which I'd rather not endure any longer.

So here I am, the world is lovely and quiet (blocked ears along with the head cold) and I'm going to turn away anyone who attempts to bring me any of their work to do.

All those interesting titbits will have to be blogged on another day...

0 comments: