Just 2 things

Within the hour we'll be leaving for the airport, to see my dad off back to Australia. We've enjoyed having him here, although it was initially for a very sad reason (if you're new here, my mom died in December, and was buried in SA at the beginning of January).

Last night, as the day was winding down, we had a chance to chat. He told me there are two things he's looking forward to seeing me do this year.

One: get that late-afternoon church thing (code-named @5 perhaps?) up and running (yes, it's in the pipeline, but I need prayer and direction).

Two: get my new business started and successful (also in the pipeline, needing prayer and direction).

I guess I'll have a lot of prayer and direction time coming up! :)

But two things are not a lot. If it were a list of 20, it would seem impossible to achieve. It's just two. Two is do-able. Two is not overwhelming. Two is good - and each has the potential to make a huge change in my life.

So here's to Two. And a whole lot of praying.

::update::
Saw a well-known South African at the airport. Pic will be posted tomorrow.

0 comments: