Linkage

Because blogging is all about links (as usual, links open in a new window):

* AskMen.com - get an education about the opposite species. I know I am! :) Excellent online men's magazine, with a lot of variety.

* Straight Not Narrow. Jim says: "My name is Jim Johnson and I write a blog titled “Straight, Not Narrow.” It is a blog that promotes GLBT equality in Christianity and politics and addresses the agendas of those narrow minded people who are determined to prevent it. I am a member of Equality Maryland, a gay rights activist organization, and PFLAG DC. I would appreciate it if you would post a link to my blog on your site." Jim - it's done! :)

* MocoLoco - cool contemporary design & architecture stuff.

* Bookcrossing.com - free your books! Got some lying around? Then leave them lying around.

* LED Throwies - not the most environmentally-friendly thing you can do with an LED, but way, WAY cool!

* Purgatorio - for when you need a good laugh at yourself (or can take being the butt of a joke).

* ChangeThis - manifestos to change everything.

* SMITH magazine - everyone has a story.

0 comments: