Coming out of the fog

It's been a tough few weeks here. I've had a situation to deal with that required me to keep my mouth shut - and as such, I had to internalize everything. Confidentiality required not a word, and where others involved chose to see professionals to work through the issues, I only had my dog to talk to! :) There was no way in hell to blog it, to get it off my chest - at any one of my many blogs.

Although I hadn't instigated anything, I'd found myself swept up as a bystander to become part of the problem. Without even knowing it. And it required a lot of working through.

Last week I had an epiphany. I finally managed to extricate myself from the situation, take a very big step back and set up boundaries. I got out of the "let me help you" mode, and decided that for my own survival I had to leave well alone. I can't solve the world's problems, and I'm not going to try. Those involved need to sort themselves out without my interferance. And I'm finally there this morning.

It feels like I'm coming out of the fog. My mind has cleared, I've got perspective, and my random ramblings here are likely to step up a bit. Yup, back to mindless drivel and posting whatever comes into this head of mine.

You have been warned! :)

0 comments: