Blog.Interrupted

My, but this corner of the net has been quiet lately, hasn't it! :) And it's all my fault.

I've come up short on inspiration, and have a bit of a one-track mind right now. I really don't want to bore you with mutterings on 1976 Landys, or the joys of trying to acquire one, or the reasearch that's going into all things Landy-related. I'd lose more of you that way than if I just left off blogging for a month entirely!

But that's what my life revolves around at the moment. It's the first time I'm taking such a huge decision without parental involvement, and frankly it's a little scary. I'm being both cautious and optimistic, but still sometimes lie awake at night wondering if I've gone off my rocker. I know I haven't, but I do wonder.

I haven't taken photos - so no photoblogging.

I haven't done anything interesting - so no tall tales of my adventures.

However it appears I may have been tagged... Watch this space! ;)

0 comments: