An International Christmas

How 'bout we do something different here - provided there's still life in cyberspace?! :-) See how many different countries we can collect in the comments on this post. Leave your location - name and website too if you wish.

--
On a seperate but seasonal note, I shouldn't be sitting here. I have a million and one things to do today. I've already done two loads of washing, the dishes, and am waiting for a dark chocolate / butter mix to cool so I can pop a Fallen Chocolate Mousse Cake into the oven for tonight's dessert. While that bakes I have wooden blocks to sand down (final gift needing doing) and the kid's gonna help paint them, then I have to whip up a linen drawstring bag with a painted name on to house them.

Last night / yesterday involved the Xmas vegetarian turkey-making, lemon-condensed-milk pie (for tonight too), last-minute grocery shopping, gift wrapping, fudge attempt (one batch in 10 of course will fail, especially when intended for gifts and guests) - and a bit of sunburnt reading while the weather was great.

That said - publish it is, and back to the baking! Thereafter, the final oil bits on the Landy (and a thorough wash inside and out), which will be transporting us to Xmas eve dinner tonight, where my brothers will get their first live look at her.

0 comments: