Finally

For the past 10 years I've had one item of clothing hanging in my cupboard. It's a "skort" - mini-length shorts with a cross-over skirt front that I bought on a whim for the one and only rave I went to (and looked damn hot in too with my knee-length leather boots and little red top!).

For the past 10 years I've not been able to fit into it. So why is it still hanging in my closet? Because it's my "one day" pants - the ones I've been aiming for when it comes to getting back the body I had. My "litmus test" of progress.

Today I was riffling through my belongings looking for something to wear, and thought - hmmm... I wonder....

I know I've lost weight in the last 2 years, though I really don't see it when I look in the mirror - I'm just going on the fact of clothes falling off and the word of others. It's been 6 months since I tried (and failed) to put that skort on. Today I gave it a shot - and not only could I put it on, but zip it up properly too!

I'm about 2cm away from it not being tight. And then there's the legs that need serious, SERIOUS work... no ways I'm going out in it yet!!! But I have a plan. :-) And it involves more than the legs.

Give me a few months and I might just brave it. Maybe.

0 comments: