...and we're back

You may have noticed that the graphics on this blog went missing (thanks Steve!) for a few days.

It's a learning curve - especially when you use other people's templates for a blog update. It seems that the graphics being referenced that were used in this one have either moved from the supplier's server, or been deleted. Fortunately the template file came with all the graphics in a folder, so I've made a plan and stuck them where I can find them permanently. Yes, I know the background's not perfect (but you should have seen the first attempt! :-) ) - that will be fixed in due course.

I'm hoping that the new graphics location will mean the page loads faster - if it doesn't please leave a note in the comments and I'll try something else.

Meantime Serenity - and the tree up top - are back.

0 comments: