Ducks in a row

It's been a while since I blogged here - and it's not for a lack of things to say. But lately I've been "turning inwards" instead of spurting them all forth on screen - letting my thoughts percolate into positive direction.

There's a lot of planning and strength-gathering going on inside. I'm facing some tough challenges in a number of areas in the very near future - some that will need me to stand up for myself, some that may ask me to find my (somewhat lost and subdued) voice again, some that will require me to be true to what my heart says I should do, and some that will simply need discipline of will if it's all to work out the way I envision it should.

It's not things you blog about. It's a case of carefully lining your ducks up in a row, making sure you lay the foundations for what is to come - knowing exactly what you will do to keep those ducks from wandering, and then working on it one step at a time.

So yes, the blog sometimes falls silent as I do too. The words are there, but they're head-words. And they're starting to make a whole lot of sense.


USAGC

0 comments: