South African men

Ladies, if you're in the market for a man, let me tell you a little secret.... South African men are yummy!:) I've just had two prime specimens in my office, trying to sell health insurance to the college for our students. And they're just your average off-the-street model.

Now, I'm by no means a world traveller, but I have been here and there...

American men - well, perhaps I was in the wrong place (Tennessee?), but I didn't see more than one or two I liked in the 3 1/2 months I spent in the USA.

Australians - the further north you go, the worse they get. Found one nice-looking guy in Cairns..and he came from Sydney!

Kiwis - dated one old bod briefly, perhaps the rest of the nation can redeem him?

British - don't get enough sun. It affects them.

Brazilians and other hot-blooded Latin types - vain, if they're good-looking. Vain, if they're not.

But South Africans - well, walk down any street, through any shopping mall, hop on a South African Airways flight, and you'll see "lekker" (delicious, great, fantastic) men streaming by, an all-you-can-eat eye-candy buffet!

So if you're still looking....contact me for a free place to stay and let me show you the sights! One at a time, now.

Oh - and don't be put off by the fact that I haven't had a date in 8 years. These things happen. Why do you think I'm moving to Australia? I've run out of options on this continent...:)

(Now guys - no hate mail/male please - perhaps you're the one redeeming factor in your entire male population! If so, stand proud!)

0 comments: