Scared of Women?

Just been watching a brief bit of Dr Phill (the part my son would let me before his cartoons arrived on the other channel) and he was chatting to a millionnairess who can't find a "decent man", one that isn't just after all her cash. Yeah, that's a tough one!

But Dr Phil reckons guys are intimidated by successful women, women they can't come "rescue" as a knight in shining armour. Women over 30 who have a job, an income, a life! Who don't need to be needed, so to speak.

True? Come on all you guys out there - is it TRUE? Is that why I'm still very much single (not that I'm not happy like this)? Do I scare guys by having a life of my own?

I might have scared off a few in the past, now that I think of it. One guy definitely couldn't handle that I had a mind of my own and didn't need him constantly. Another couldn't understand that I wouldn't choose him over time with my kid.

But I think I'm at the age now where I really don't want someone with "issues". I don't want games, I don't want fiddling around, one-night-stand junk, etc. You gotta turn up, act mature and be prepared to take me as I am.

Or is that just going to scare a whole new category of men??? :)

0 comments: