'Tis Done!

I have just completed and uploaded my final Web/Internet Assignment! Yippeee!!!!

It's plain and simple, a rework of my personal site, and if you want to see what it looks like it's here or here (same thing, but backup in case of emergency, you know...). If you do stop by and find something that isn't working - give me a shout so I can fix it before it's graded! :)

I can finally breathe again now, with only the exam to go. Of course, the next big job is a re-design of the entire college website, to go live on 1 January - what a mission!

And from now until March is my busiest time in the office - lots and lots to do.

HOWEVER - that will NOT stop me from blogging! :)

(PS If you're not listed on the Blogdom page, don't feel bad - I grabbed random links from my blogroll to just give folk some idea of what's out there)

0 comments: