Because

Because I have not much of anything to say, and because it would be more of the "I'm troubled" crap, and because I don't feel like depressing anyone who happens by here...

Because I still haven't sorted out my views on everything from church to the local rugby team to climate changes to sex (or a lack of it)...

Because I'm in work mode for a change and am forging ahead with things that were gathering dust...

Because I think I may be coming down with the flu, but can't afford to go home, as I'm still waiting for That Call re the job...

Because I watched way too many movies and way too much TV and hung around in my bra-less tracksuited slippered state for most of the weekend, thus am still living in a bit of a movie-induced fantasy world...

Because I'm fighting a losing battle with my addiction to Google Earth (and have found my parent's house, their church, Sea World on the Gold Coast, the holiday house we stayed in, Babylon's ruins, a pentagram in the USA desert and many other oh-too-cool things)...

... I probably won't be blogging much today.

0 comments: