Really Bad Songs

Sitting here listening to something (will get to just what it is in a minute) and realized that I have an embarrassing problem - I like some songs that are generally known as "the worst of" and end up stuck on "corny junk" CDs!

Like "Two Princes", which I am listening to. A couple of other horrors in my media files are:

Ballroom Blitz - Tia Carrera (which reminds me that I like "Sweet Transvestite" from the Rocky Horror Picture Show too... and I honestly don't know what the two have in common)
The Race - Yello
Black Betty - SpiderBait (guess it's a throwback to my semi-headbanging days)
Shout - Tears for Fears
Cotton-Eyed Joe - Scatman John
Jump - Van Halen
Music - John Miles
We Buit This City - Jefferson Starship
The Final Countdown - Europe
Love Bites - Def Leppard
Horse with No Name - America
Living in a Box - Living in a Box (again?!)

And a couple of ones without artist (or I can't remember who they are)
Rhythm of the night, Radar Love, Our House (in the middle of the street), Everybody have Fun Tonight, the HAMSTER song of all things...

To my credit though I have some extremely cool music too, which hopefully will redeem my absolutely atrocious choices in sound above. Dunno though - think I'm redeemable, or should I just be cast into a lake of eternal 80's on-repeat music?

::update::
Have just rediscovered a love for the Crash Test Dummies, thanks to a copy of "God Shuffled His Feet". I guess there's really no hope for me after all.

0 comments: