Tagged by another guy too

Bigric tagged me last week on an off-day, and I did promise to get around to it this week. So while I'm fulfilling tags, let me get at it.

Rules

Remove the blog at #1 from the following list and bump every one up one place;
add your blog’s name in the #5 spot;
link to each of the other blogs for the desired cross pollination effect.

1. Dandelions & Roses
2. Never promised you a rose garden
3. ShutterJane
4. Bigric
5. Seeking Serenity

Next: select four new friends to add to the pollen count.
(No one is obligated to participate and anyone can play if they want to).

1. The Saint
2. Tom at Effortless Grace.
3. Liz (Messy Christian).
4. Rachelle the Truth-Seeker.

What were you doing 10 years ago?
Second-year technikon studies, learning to "langarm".

What were you doing 5 years ago?
Almost the same thing I am now, except I was a secretary too.

What were you doing one year ago?
Learning Dreamweaver and starting to redesign a huge website.

What were you doing yesterday?
Reading PyroMarketing, trying to get My SQL into my head and blogging - non-stop.

5 snacks you enjoy
1. Chutney-flavoured Simba potato chips
2. Nestle Albany dark choc
3. Stuffed olives right out of the fridge
4. Popcorn sprinkled with minimal Aromat and garlic salt
5. Sweet & Sour pickles right out of the fridge

5 songs you know all the words to
1. One night in Bangkok
2. Power of Love (Jennifer Rush, not Huey Lewis)
3. Most of Hillsong's stuff
4. Enter Sandman (Metallica) - thought I'd forgotten it, until I heard it a few days ago.
5. A good few of the Crash Test Dummies ones... and many, many more.

5 things you would do if you had a million dollars
Let's see - that would be about R6,5 million in our currency, quite a bit to play with! :)
1. I'd buy a house in Somerset West (where I live) cash,
2. resign to get my business going full-time,
3. and learn how to play again.
4. A good few bucks will go to PATCH in town (they help abused children).
5. And I'd try to sponsor at least once person who can't afford it to study and change the direction of their life permanently.

5 things you like doing
1. Afternoon naps
2. Fresh coffee in early morning sunshine
3. Reading
4. Watching nature pass by
5. Growing things in my garden and getting my hands dirty regularly

5 bad habits
1. Coffee (but who cares)
2. Not enough exercise
3. Trichotillomania (which some may say is more than just a bad habit, but I'm working on it)
4. Staring at a computer screen without a break all day
5. Not shaving my legs all winter - who is going to see, anyway?

5 things you would never wear again
1. Frilly dresses with sweetheart necklines
2. Full-cover panties (granny panties!)
3. Striped leggings
4. Flourescent green socks
5. Socks and high-heels (oh my, what were we thinking in the 80s??)

5 favourite toys
1. My dogs (do they count?)
2. Internet
3. My car (if boys can call theirs toys, so can I)
4. Camera
5. I think I need more toys...

0 comments: