The Ghostly Car Ad

Have you seen the car ad that went paranormally wrong? The write-up is as follows:
Strange but interesting.

This was sent to me from an ad agency guy I know in Dallas. The clip is a car commercial filmed in Great Britain. During filming, the crew all thought they noticed something strange, but finished the shoot anyway, and moved on. When the footage went to post-production, the editors noticed the same something moving along the side of the car, like a ghostly white mist. After researching the location for the shoot, they found out that a person had been killed a year earlier in that exact same spot.

The ad was never put on TV because of the unexplained ghostly phenomenon. Watch the front end of the car as it clears the trees in the middle of the screen and you'll see the white mist crossing in front of the car then following it along the road....Spooky!

Is it a ghost, or is it simply mist? You decide. Because of the oddity, the editors left on the unfinished edit some of the off-camera sounds. If you listen to the ad, you'll hear the main cameraman whispering in the background about it near the end of the commercial.

A little creepy but pretty cool

Now I'm going to warn you - this gave me such a fright the first time I saw it that my butt tingled! :) I showed it to my son last night and he nearly died (laughing). It's very freaky, and very scary. So be warned!!! Click "play" at your own peril.

0 comments: