(Not)To-do list

This month I will not be:

* eating out, fancy or take-away
* buying power tools
* buying wood
* spending hundreds on groceries each week
* treating myself to dark chocolate truffles
* going on road trips
* budgeting a single cent for entertainment

Why? Because my car is now fixed. I have brakes and all sorts of working parts. And it's cost me a third two thirds of my salary...

I will, however, be doing an awful lot of baking and selling! :)

**

Being a holiday, and a stunningly beautiful day at that too, I shunned a lift to go get the car. I walked instead. I reckoned it would take me about an hour to do the 6-8km (not sure exact distance) - and it did. To the minute. Yet another one of those little things I've proved to myself I can do. And a whole lot of exercise to boot.

0 comments: