Escape

Ever had one of those days where you just want to escape? Get out of your life, away from everything, somewhere very very different from where you're at?

I'm having one of those.

I've been under a lot of stress and pressure in the past few days. Facing situations I would rather have nothing to do with, but forced to stick it out and solve them. In the aftermath of trying to sort out the mess, and the fact that it's a stunning day outside, all I want to do is lock the office and leave. Just drive, get away, be somewhere else where I can't be touched, soak up some warm sun and think.

Unfortunately it's not an option. One cannot always run.

I'll have to content myself with a mind trip and a bit of very loud Evanescence. And in that try to find a way forward.

::update::
One bright spot today is that my Skype phone has arrived. Delivered promptly. Can't wait to go try it out. And here it is:


nice...

::update 2::
SO..... who of my blog buddies can I Skype first? I know of only 2 bloggers openly Skyping (though I'm probably wrong) and one of them doesn't have his contact listed! If you'd like to be added to my list, please leave a comment or email me. The more the merrier! Thanks.

0 comments: