Re-do

I've taken some time offline to simply sit and think this weekend (multi-tasked by catching a tan at the same time, and am currently watching lightning pierce the sunset). Remember how settled, sure and in tune with my instincts I was? Hmm... now I'm not so sure! :-)

It appears that yes - you can dream big, and yes - the universe will conspire to make things happen, and yes - you can trust your gut feel. Heck, you even deserve more than you can ever imagine! But apparently that's not quite accurate - you can't have everything you dream about. Some dreams are simply way beyond what you're allowed.

Hitting restart on a few of them this week, to see if they'll reformat into something that is slightly lower on the food chain and actually achieveable, though not half has marvellous.

Or should I simply ignore the urge to settle for less, and throw everything I have into them?

Safe route, or wild and dangerous route? The former will keep me comfortable - the latter will blow my mind. But can I dare...

0 comments: