All I want for Christmas...

...is:

* a Flickr pro account

* a blisteringly fast, impressive laptop with all the bells and whistles - and free, wireless, covered-everywhere, limitless bandwidth

* inspiration

* open-ended air tickets to a variety of interesting destinations, world-wide (with enough cash to support my itchy feet addiction and unlimited leave/time off from work or the kind of job that requires me to be everywhere, experiencing the world)

* peace & quiet

* a Series II (Land Rover) shorty - I'm collecting the whole set :-)

* a good amount of the very best dark chocolate

* one excellent, passionate kiss (but I'm fussy as to who from) - I'm not greedy! :-)

* a bigger place to live (which I may have, just after Xmas... awaiting news)

* all the web design knowledge in the world, and a head-link to the latest stuff as it happens

0 comments: