I wonder...

Jen put an idea into my head that soaked with me in the bath a bit, and now I wonder...

I seem to have turned into a bit of a travel advisor lately. Random folk online who find my blog, or friends dropping by this area, or just stuff mentioned in passing. In the last few months I've found a lot of info for quite a few people. Each wants a different kind of focus, so I've done info-digging in many different areas.

Jen mentioned something about doing it more formally (just in passing), and I got thinking. How many families come to Cape Town and don't know where to find kid-friendly activities? How many can't find kid-friendly accommodation? Is there a market for a "Kids in Cape Town" type guide book and website, a constant flow of info for families? I wrote an article once on cheap and free kid's activities in my town - but with a bit of research and brainstorming that could easily be extended to the Cape region within a couple hours of the city itself. The creative ideas are popping up in my head - and I forsee a bit of a toss & turn before sleeping tonight! :-)

But I wonder... I wonder if I could fill a niche? Or has it already been filled and I just don't know about it?

Time for some more digging!

0 comments: