Journalling

Right, so I got the journal.. but now I'm trying to figure out how to go about filling it! Which may sound silly to some of you seasoned journallers, but bear with me...

See, the thing is I have a pile of blogs. Those serve as a "diary" of sorts, but of course can't capture mementoes, handwritten goodies, paper-page layout (and the feel of good-quality paper / a decent pen), nor can they tell all my secrets and some of my dreams! :-) (by the way, discovery of secrets was what made me chuck in diary-writing in my late teens - the repercussions were horrific and permanent)

So I thought I'd throw this one out to the general public. If you keep a journal, what goes into it? What does it look like? Do you stick things in until it's bursting at the seams or is it text-only? Do you personalize the pages and the cover? If you're a blogger too - how is your journal different from your blog? How often do you write in your journal, and how long have you been at it? Anything else to share about journalling?

Just thought it would be interesting to find out how others use their real-proper-paper books. Got a few ideas I'll be using for mine, and starting today.

0 comments: