Keep Walking

I got a pedometer for Christmas - something I never would have bought myself, but a useful little gadget (especially for one who is walking a lot, or trying to). I stuck it on my waist for the first time today, as soon as I got dressed, to see exactly how far I really do walk.

To work, around work, and back home turned out to be 1,28km! Not too shabby. Then I took the shorter route after work to see if it was as long as I thought it was. Ooops. Not at all. Shucks. Today, including walk and work, I have walked a mere 3,53km. Not nearly enough!

But it's better than not walking at all I guess.

Tomorrow I'm aiming for further, faster, fitter. Pedometer goes with, to check that I do indeed accomplish it. In the meantime though, I got to do things that pedometers don't measure. Like the dishes.. :-)

0 comments: