Nothing New

The thing about the blogosphere is this - anything interesting happens and everyone starts to say the same thing, or variations thereof.

Earlier this week, there was hardly a blogger not on about the iPhone. Though I prefer this post to any other I've seen yet.. :-)

Yesterday, South African bloggers got their hands on the latest Eskom boo-boo - more rolling blackouts and load-shedding, and it ain't even winter yet. With weekend blackouts promised, we'll either have to fire up the braai or go invest in one of those one-plate gas stove thingies before they're sold out (again).

The day before (and continuing), a lot of folk are Flickring pictures of Comet McNaught. Which, granted, is a big deal! Bigger than DSTV in my books.

So there's really not a whole lot I could add. Other than that sites like this one are catching my eye more and more... And THAT will need a whole lot of blogging, different from the blogherd!

0 comments: