While Shopping

Being the end of the week, and food running low, I did a cross-town dash (well - dawdle... we went in Olivia) to Pick 'n Pay for supplies earlier this evening. And remembered why I'd taken to shopping on weekend evenings last year!

Perhaps it's just that side of town, but we do have some lovely men around here. And I was pretty surprised to have been ogled by a few while perusing the shelves. I guess there's more than one way to window-shop. (Hmmm.. was ogled earlier at the work-place mall too - must be something in the air)

I've mentioned before that I really like South African men. We have a great deal of wonderful blokes here of every variety. There's something about your average SA guy that you don't find in many other places, and hard to put a finger on. Perhaps it's merely a cultural thing - a common thread of background or recognition of particular genetic strain that may or may not be shared. But before I get all philosophical, I'll just say this.

There's nothing like Pick 'n Pay on a Friday night for eye candy. :-)

0 comments: