Busy days

This poor blog. All neglected and silent. Stats dropping off, readers giving up and going to where the action is. But I'm not dead yet :-)

Olivia has had a lot of work going on recently, and one cannot type with greasy hands. Home life is busy too - between vrying the absolutely incredible amazing boyfriend, caring for the kid, feeding hungry mouths and managing the house (which sometimes falls by the wayside), blogging has taken a back seat.

Yet life is good, and life is actually bloggable too - I'm just not getting around to it. Even my daily journalling has ground to a halt, with a mere hurried update intended to cover days or weeks scribbled surreptitiously when I can.

I've almost chucked in the blogging towel... but my 4th year blogversary is coming up, and it would be a pity to just leave it at that. So yes, I'll be back now and then, when I have words that will out or the time to spew them.

Meantime, LIFE goes on - and goes on awesomely.

0 comments: