Change - but not much

Yup, my last post was my 1 April one. :-) We're not moving to the desert, we're not opening a meditation retreat. Though it would be nice....

There is a little change afoot, but only a little. Well - it's sorta big, sorta little, if that makes sense. After all, isn't life always in a state of flux? Isn't every day different from the last - even if it looks like you're doing the same thing over and over again? And each day is an adventure all its own - if you choose to see it as so.

And it's a choice I make daily. I can let the life-blows get to me, or I can stick up my fists and face down the challenges with determination. I can put my head down and ignore the journey as I plod forward - or I can look around me and drink in every available experience. It's an attitude, and it's a chance to grow and change daily.

And when those really big changes hit (and there will be one soon), it's all part of the adventure.

So there you go. There's my change for the time being. :-)

0 comments: