Hunch

You know it's not good for you, but you do it anyway. Sit hunched over at your computer, peering at the screen all day while your chest caves in and your pelvic bones form a trench in the seat.

I used to take breaks - I used to walk the mini-mall flat at a fast pace over lunch. I used to walk an hour after work every day at my previous job.

That's all turned to hasty gobbling of lunch at the keyboard while work continues, and the commute has replaced the evening exercise. I'm starting to feel it.

I did this a few years ago and ended up with serious chest pains thanks to my sternum being constantly under pressure at the wrong angle. An accident years back put paid to having a solid pelvic bone, so that also starts hurting when I sit on it all day (and a good deal of the night too), especially in cold weather.

I know what will help and I know what will cure the problem. I just need to get around to it...

0 comments: