The Magazine

No-one was looking so I thought I'd take a peek. I sidled up to the magazine, checked the vicinity, and opened it - just a small corner. "Oooh, that's nice!" I thought, so I opened it up a little more.

Those angles, that body, a perfect glistening skin - you can see he's put work in! They've made sure to catch every angle, at least 4 pages of awesome images, and one double-spread. Forgive me if I drool, but that is one very, very good-looking...

Oops, someone's coming. Over to the Ladies' Magazines rack, and stick this one inside something tame. Just in case.

Oh, here's more! They've really captured the power of this one, with close-ups and everything. And a little dirt to emphasize how rugged the other one is. I like that. And Oh.My.Goodness - how does he do that? I'm examining it from every angle - I've got to go try that myself and see if it's even possible. Perhaps if I strip everything off I can get it right?

Now we're at the how-to's. I can use this info! I'm speed-reading, trying to cram it all into my head before I stick the magazine back on the shelf.

Even the classifieds make my mouth water. Those teaser thumbnail photos make me want to find a magnifying glass somewhere (wonder if this shop stocks them?) - but I don't think I can afford what they're offering. Not even the gadgets, though I wouldn't mind trying them out. It's mere window-shopping, and wipe the drool away.

Time to go - first put the magazine back, then return the "safe" one to where I found it, and perhaps no-one will notice. After all, chicks shouldn't be reading this stuff! Land Rover mags are for men only! :-)

0 comments: