Number's Up!

My son has a best friend who just cannot, cannot ever stop talking! We "babysat" one night and this kid wakes up talking! His first words were, "oh look, it's 6:00!" and it just went on non-stop from there. He chats about anything and nothing all jolly day long. He REALLY gets irritating sometimes...

We tried telling him that each of us is given a certain number of words to say in our lifetimes, and he's using his up during his childhood, but it didn't sink in. He still talks and talks and talks. We've almost given up trying to get a word in edgewise.

I wonder if there's a word-limit for blogging too. Lately I just don't have anything to say, but don't want this blog to "die" due to a lack of postings, so on I ramble about utter junk most days. Sorry if it's gotten real boring around here lately! Just seems my number's up...

So - anything you'd like to ask me? Any blogging ideas you'd like to submit? Leave them in the comments and help a poor blogger say something worth reading!!!

0 comments: