Tagged - again!

Robbymac, sorry I'm a bit slow on the uptake on this one. But here goes!

Ten years ago
I was looking for a new job. I'd been told that my position was being terminated as a cost-cutting measure. Didn't know what I'd do next, and had a one-year old son to support. Thankfully, still living with my parents...

Five years ago
I had a son in first grade, parents overseas, one brother about to marry. I was a secretary - working for my godfather at the same place I work now, but in another office.

One year ago
I thought I'd be moving to Australia soon, and that my mom was going to survive cancer. I was still in love with an Australian farmer...

Five yummy things
1. Tomatoes.
2. Dark (but not bitter) Chocolate.
3. Ice-cold milk (full cream of course!), so cold that it's almost ice-crystal slushy. Drunk right out of the container, of course.
4. Fresh-out-the-oven, home-baked bread, real butter and honey.
5. Lemon sorbet from Gelatissimo's (Australia).

Five songs I know by heart
Only 5? I know hundreds! And I'm not going to list them all.

Five things I would do with a lot of money
If money were indeed unlimited, I would:
1. Take time out to find someone whom life has beaten down, who could do with just a chance - and give them that chance.
2. Help car-guard Mark fulfil his dream to build a boat, to turn it into a tourism business.
3. Attend yoga and pilates classes every day, go for a massage every week and finally find out what a flotation tank or hot-rock treatment is all about.
4. Upgrade our home computer to a mean, lean, incredible machine.
5. Replace the car... not with a Ferrari or anything, just something sensible, hybrid or better, that is reliable and that I wouldn't mind advertising my business on.

Five things I would never wear
1. Polyester t-shirts / shirts / pants (got enough of those in the 70s!)
2. Head-band size mini-skirts
3. Nothing on the beach
4. Boob-tube
5. Turban

Five favourite TV shows
Only 5? Oh dear...
1. Amazing Race
2. Judging Amy
3. Gillmore Girls
4. CSI
5. Top Billing
6... oops. Sorry. There - there's 5.

Five things I enjoy doing
1. Afternoon nap that goes on until dusk falls
2. Getting my hands dirty in the garden
3. Breathing deeply after the rain and smelling the wet earth
4. Cooking/baking/creating in the kitchen
5. Internetting

Five people I want to inflict this on
Oh, let me see...
1. Marc - come on, blog a bit willya! :)
2. Christine @ Epiphany
3. Redsaid - when last did you get tagged, girl?
4. Steve Bogner - how you doin?
5. Rach in New Zealand.

0 comments: