Milestones: Virgin Earth

Four or so years ago I registered the domain name virginearth.co.za. For two years it sat in a holding pattern, no content, just quietly occupying a "taken" space on the internet.

A year or so back it got a complete website, which has evolved a little as Virgin Earth cemented what exactly it did.

And last week, FINALLY, Virgin Earth was registered as a Close Corporation! I had a bit of a struggle over naming conventions (not conflict with Virgin branding - something completely different), but I got it exactly as I'd asked to have it registered.

What started as the seed of an idea, a brand/name I used as a hold-all for various attempts, has now grown into an official business entity with a registration number and website and business cards and definitive direction and all that stuff.

Nice..! :-)

Still a ways to go, but this is one big step forward and I'm pretty chuffed about it.


SWAP Mobile

0 comments: